• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to troubleshoot page loading issues?

Xlase

New Pleskian
Hi,
I'm using Plesk 12 on an OVH dedicated server. My site loads perfectly fine untill it reaches about 150 concurrent logins and at that point my web page starts loading extremely slowly (60+ seconds).
-Only about 20% of CPU is used at peak time
-I contacted OVH and apparently the server itself is fine and there has been no packet loss at all

Any ideas how to troubleshoot this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Just go to https://kb.plesk.com and try to search 'site slow' phrase. You will see many related articles. Try to read, investigate and apply different solutions.
I think you can start with this.

This is usually a long process to find out what to do. Most of the case I should start to improve sysctl, usually there is the issue. Soft limits and hard limits also can create issues, check that as well. After that also MySQL can have this limits as well, there should be also checked. If this still not solve the issue, check if your sites are running with FastCGI and also optimize that if yes. this is only a few steps which can be done to achieve a faster server.

Back