• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue I can't edit product page and shop page by Elementor

Shahriar

New Pleskian
when I click to edit Single product page by Elementor but I can't edit case an error show .#HTTP/2 internal server Error screenshot is also here, please help me what is the problem and how to fix it

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    54.6 KB · Views: 6
I can see that you trying to save a Post article in WordPress, that can lead to problems with the Web Application Firewall. That's why I asked you to check the WAF error log for errors. If there are errors, they can be solved by disabling the firewall rule that causes the issue you might have.

@Shahriar: I second @maartenv, it is very likely the correct solution to look into error_logs and exclude some ModSecurity rules from Web Application Firewall. It is a very common issue.

Back