• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

IIS Site migration to Plesk

PrashanthF

New Pleskian
Hello, I have my IIS web server running on a Windows 2008 machine. I want to migrate one of the SSL sites(which has its database running on Mircosoft SQL server 2008r2) to another server because of the huge traffic and logs it generate. The new server that I've got had IIS,sql server 2012 and Plesk panel already installed. When I tried restoring the data and databases, it doesn't show up. I've installed .net framework 4 and mvc 3 since its a .net site. But it just doesn't load, shows a blank page, and when I tried to browse the foler using localhost, it showed 403 forbidden error and the issue might be with default document or directory listing. I enabled directory listing and checked the default document, but there's nothing. Does this have anything to do with Plesk being installed, because even the default iis site shows the Plesk panel. Please help asap.

Hi,

First of all have you checked is all data migrated on new server? And restored correctly? If yes then we will need server access to help you out. We can assist you in this regards. You can contact us at 24x7serversupport.com

Back