• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

I'm blocked on plesk 8.4 without upgrade possibility

C

CiaoCiao

Hi all, and thanks fot reading this message.

I have a Linux server with CentOS 3.6, the last upgrade of Plesk panel is the 8.4.0 version.
Since this upgrade, no other automatic upgrades appear on my panel.
I would want upgrede it to the last release of Plesk but i don't know other way...
Why I cant upgrade? Is my old linux version depreceted for new Plesk version releases?
Can I upgrede manually? And how to?
Thank you very much for any solutions.

Regards to all, have a good day! ;)

I think at least centos4 is required - although it is also possible your key/license doesnt allow for upgrades anymore

Thany you very much HostingGuy fot the quick answer.
I already found the ufficial answer: "Dropped! CentOS-3"
CentOS 3.x is deprecated, so I have to upgrade the server.
In august... ;) Now non is the right moment.
All the best to you! :)

CentOS 3.x is deprecated, so I have to upgrade the server.
In august... ;) Now non is the right moment.

They might have fixed all the bugs in Plesk 9 by then. But don't worry, I am sure they will have created a batch of new ones, so no need to feel left out :D

Back