• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

IMP/webmail - sendmail returned error code 111

HostaHost

Regular Pleskian
We have a customer receiving this error when trying to send outgoing email from Horde on Plesk 10.4.4 / CentOS 6 64-bit / qmail:

Code:
Nov 04 17:09:34 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [pid 1260 on line 754 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Compose.php"]

Obviously sendmail is not the mta but horde is probably calling something to send the messages; any ideas?

I checked the directories mentioned; permissions are okay on all of them. Mail is working normally with no errors reported by any user on the server, just the one report from one customer using the webmail. Anything else I can check? I did confirm the error from the /var/log/psa-horde/ logs.

What sort of output of following commands:

# ls -la /usr/sbin/sendmail
# ls -la /etc/alternatives/mta

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Sep 30 2011 /usr/sbin/sendmail -> /etc/alternatives/mta
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 23 Sep 30 2011 /etc/alternatives/mta -> /var/qmail/bin/sendmail
-r-xr-xr-x 1 root qmail 12928 Jun 23 2011 /var/qmail/bin/sendmail

Please Hostasaurus.Com you found any solution for this.

Nov 04 17:09:34 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [pid 1260 on line 754 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Compose.php"]

is urgent my server don´t have mail.
Thanks

Please. Hostasaurus.Com you found any solution for this ?

is urgent my server don´t have mail.
Thanks

Back