• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

[important] Subdomains!! [wichtig]

E

ExarKun

Hello, i have a Problem with my subdomains.

if have set a standard-domain for the ip,
if i create on an other Domain (self ip) a subdomain, it "shows" the Domain which i set as standard-domain.

So i cant use the subdomain.

Where is the Problem? Please can anyone help me fast? its important!

Sorry about my bad English

##################################################

Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit meinen Subdomains.

Ich habe eine Domain als Standard-Domain für eine Ip festgelegt,
wenn ich nun bei einer anderen Domain (selbe IP) eine Subdomain anlege, "zeigt" diese immer auf die Standard-Domain.

Ich finde einfach keinen Fehler. Währ super wenn mir hier jemand schnell helfen könnte. Ist echt dringend.

##################################################

Plesk-Version psa v8.0.1_build80060728.17 os_Debian 3.1
Betriebssystem Linux 2.6.8-3-k7-smp

Fehler gefunden, hatte die Domain als Server-Host eingetragen :rolleyes:

Back