• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Issue with NGINX and Apache Crashing

crospa91

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.46 Update #1
Hi Everyone.
I am using Plesk since a few years now for my little hosting business, but recently I've upgraded my machine and plesk now it's installed on a Debian 10 Machine.
Before it was running under ubuntu, and what I've noticed since the migration is that every time an action get done on a customer domain, the whole apache crashes and take ages to restart putting all the other domain offline.

The server is already updated and working on the latest version of Plesk Obsidian.

To Explain better:
Custom of domain example.com changes the SSL or the parameters of their hosting package, as soon as they press OK on the interface the whole hosting system (Apache I suppose) collapses and I start getting 502 from all the websites hosted on the machine.
the apache graceful restart is on and set at 300 so it shouldn't be that the problem.
I don't remember seeing this behaviour back in the days where the system was installed on ubuntu.

Can someone advise me on what it's best to do to try and figure out this? or am I just looking at an expected behaviour?

Thanks!

Back