• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question kenrnel audit messages in syslog

msauer

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.61 #4
Hi,

on my Strato Ubuntu vServer with Plesk Obsidian, I will get every 10second the following message in the syslog

Code:
May 31 07:42:17 xxx kernel: [2941918.693355] audit: type=1400 audit(1717141337.833:242947): apparmor="ALLOWED" operation="sendmsg" profile="php-fpm" name="/run/systemd/notify" pid=781199 comm="php-fpm8.1" requested_mask="w" denied_mask="w" fsuid=0 ouid=0
M

What das this message say and how can I stop this?
Thank you for your help.
BR
martin

Probably the php-fpm profile is present in the Apparmor complaint mode, which is why it shows up in your syslog. If you want to be sure, you can check if it's listed in complain mode with the aa-status command.

The like @AYamshanov posted provides detailed information on how to adjust profiles.

Back