• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Live interactive video streaming?

Daniel Reidmiller

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.52_build1800230502.13
How is this accomplished? I have LiveSmart video server installed but it doesn't seem to be cutting it: A - it's onerous to use with little documentation B - What documentation I can find, is cursory and not step by step. Also, when i get it to stream, my video looks very choppy and degraded. I stream from an S22+ and I have tried everything from VGA up to the 4k allowable (yeah) in LiveSmart.

That isn't something that anyone here could possibly help you with since Plesk has nothing to do with it. Your best bet would be reach out for help with the LiveSmart Video support team.

Hello,
streaming performance mostly depends on your bandwidth. Check it using the monitoring extension and also check the other values. The CPU can also become a bottleneck. We are running a Jitsi-meet server on Plesk with a dozen people online. It utilizes no more then 200mbit.

Back