• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question <localhost.localdomain> Plesk update failed = Email

Martyn Werner

New Pleskian
Hi
I keep getting (daily) an email titled <localhost.localdomain> Plesk update failed from [email protected]. I'm not sure whether this is spam or why I am receiving this email and am therefore reluctant to click on the link in the email. Please can you shed some light on this.
The contents of the email are as follows:
Attention,

The update of Plesk has failed.

You can download Plesk Installer logs at the following link: https://localhost.localdomain:8443/admin/update/log/id/1445b810-8014-d59a-eb50-d367371d4a53.
Contact your Hosting Provider for support assistance.

This message was sent automatically by Plesk Installer.

I don't have a Plesk control panel. I used to rent a hosted server with a Plesk control panel from 123-Reg but this was cancelled a couple of years ago.

Back