• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Mailserver (OUTBOUND) doesnt work! Please help asap!

cenkatak

New Pleskian
Dear Stuff,

Everything works smoothly except mail server. We can get emails but sending emails doesnt work. I have read many documents but none of them worked for me. I just want my customers to send and get emails. its really urgent for me. Could you please an admin help me?

Thanks,

"It doesnt work! Please help!" is really not enough. Do you have any mail server error logs, error messages, steps to reproduce and other useful information?

MailEnable was able to determine an MX record for the remote server but was unable to connect to it. This means that the remote host is not contactable or is offline.
Communications Error: Socket connection to alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com failed (error 10060). The host was either not contactable or it rejected your connection. Socket Family = 2; Host=<ip>; Port=25

According to the following link:

http://www.mailenable.com/kb/content/view.asp?ID=ME020391

The most likely reason for this is because the domain needs a PTR record for authenticity. This can also be caused by incorrect DNS configurations or the server being down, causing the temporary error.

Also, please set resolvable domain name in Mailenable administrator->servers->localhost->connectors->SMTP->properties->local domain name and default mail domain name.

i set before local domain name
and default mail domain

i checked http://www.intodns.com and http://www.dnsstuff.com check
all pass
PTR record for authenticity ok
but i see this error

MailEnable was able to determine an MX record for the remote server but was unable to connect to it. This means that the remote host is not contactable or is offline.
Communications Error: Socket connection to alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com failed (error 10060). The host was either not contactable or it rejected your connection. Socket Family = 2; Host=<ip>; Port=25

and Communications Error: Socket connection to mx1.hotmail.com failed (error 10060). The host was either not contactable or it rejected your connection. Socket Family = 2; Host=<ip>; Port=25

Last edited:
the problem is solved
some Server Company do not allow outbound port 25 directly from servers to the internet.

you check your Server Company
test use with telnet

telnet client
telnet mail.mailenable.com 25

if cant connect you check your Server Company

Back