• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Microsoft exchange 2013

PedroN

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I have plesk panel 11 in my windows server 2008 r2 and I will want to ask you, If without paying more licenses and more things If could I install or integrate microsoft exchange to my plesk.

Thanks

What do you mean? Plesk does not support MS Exchange.

No, what I mean is how can I install the microsoft exchange 2013 for integrate it in plesk, I can not see it in the update option for installing it.
Instead of using horde webmail or other email platforms I want to integrate in my plesk microsoft exchange 2013

Once again - MS Exchange cannot be used or integrated with Plesk because it is not compatible with Plesk and not supported by Plesk.

I have seen that parallels automation includes it, even I use automation I won´t be able to use it?

Parallels Plesk Automation is absolutely other product and only Postfix and Smartermail can be used there for Mail Service Nodes.

Back