• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Migration Failed - Error Message

GrahamI

New Pleskian
I am getting the following error message when I try to migrate sites from an old server to a new server.:

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/PleskDataManager.php, Line: 173

PHP Notice: Undefined index: 192.168.100.25; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/PleskDataManager.php, Line: 180

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/PleskDataManager.php, Line: 173

PHP Notice: Undefined index: 192.168.100.25; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/PleskDataManager.php, Line: 180

Error occured while sending feedback. HTTP code returned: 502

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function capability() on a non-object in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/Resolver/UnfitSettingsResolver.php on line 292

Can you tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thank You!

I got a similar error message trying to migrate a domain today. Following your advice Igor...

Igor,

Instead of a link to the products page do you think you could possibly offer advice as to how to fix this issue? I am doing a migration from

OS CentOS 6.5 (Final)
Panel version 11.0.9

to

OS CentOS 6.5 (Final)
Plesk version 12.0.18

The error I get is below after my migration fails.

Error:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: 10.0.4.10; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/PleskDataManager.php, Line: 180

PHP Notice: Undefined index: 10.0.4.10; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/PleskDataManager.php, Line: 180

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function capability() on a non-object in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Conflicts/RequiredSettingsResolver.php on line 47

Your KB has no answers, your forums have no answers and yours is a link to the products page. Let's get a solution to this problem asap please so that myself and the OP can get on with our migrations.

As far as I see SacAutos have asked free assistance and ticket #1950531 has been created. There is following answer from support in this ticket:

The issue was caused by the fact that there was no A record for mail.domain.tld in domain zone. We have added it on the source server.
Regarding this issue we have submitted internal request PPPM-1857, it will be fixed in the one of the future releases.

Additionally problem may be related to KB article http://kb.odin.com/en/122212

Also as possible workaround you can try to run

# plesk sbin mchk --with-spam

on source and destination servers before migration.

shawn]# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam
==> Checking for: mailsrv_conf_init... ok
==> Checking for: mail_handlers_init... ok
==> Checking for: mailsrv_entities_dump... ok
==> Checking for: mail_admin_aliases... ok
==> Checking for: mail_auth_dump... fail
==> Checking for: mailman_lists_dump... ok
==> Checking for: mail_kav8_restore... ok
==> Checking for: mail_responder_restore... ok
==> Checking for: mail_postfix_transport_restore... ok
==> Checking for: mail_spam_restore... ok
==> Checking for: mail_grey_restore... ok