• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Multiple Domain Question

E

ecollins

Guest
Ok here is what I am looking for.

I would like a way I can add multiple domains at the same time.

Like say I register 30 domains, I want to be able to
go to the control panel and click add domain and add all 30 at once, is there any way this is possible in plesk?


THanks
 
From within the CP no. You could use the command line utils located at:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin

such as domainmng script:

Usage: domainmng [OPTIONS]...

(--add-domain | --remove-domain) --domain-name=<domain_name>
create/delete domain dumps dir
(--turn-on | --turn-off) --domain-name=<domain_name>
turn on/off domain
--rename-domain --old-domain-name=<old_domain_name> --new-domain-name=<new_domain_name>
rename <old_domain_name> to <new_domain_name>
-h, --help
display this help and exit
 
Back
Top