• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

multiple templates in one site

D

davidbeen

Hi all,
I've have designed multiple page layouts within 1 template to give users some more choice within a certain layout. However I can't figure out how to embed these page-layouts within 1 theme.
Can anyone give me a hand please.

kind regards, David

It's not possible. Each template may have only 1 layout and several themes. You need to create new templates for each layout.

I haven't been clear

Thanks for the info. I've managed to create multiple headers for my template. Can I change headers per page? Or can one only choose one header for the whole website?
Thanks i advance for helping me out.

It's not possible to change header per page.
You can only choose one header for whole website.

Multiple headers in 1 template

Hi everybody,

I have managed to build a custom template that actually gives you the possibility to chose a different header for each page.

If anybody is interested in a custom template that has this ability you can send me a message at
[email protected]

It is possible !

Hi y'all,

I managed to design a custom template that holds multiple headers and actually gives you the possibility to
chose yourself for each page which header needs to be shown,
if anybody is interested in such a template just send me a message at [email protected]

Kind regards

Danny Pronk

Back