• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question My server is marking all emails as ***SPAM***

Ben Dobson

New Pleskian
Hi
I am having trouble with my Plesk server marking all my email I send a ***SPAM***, I though it was the gmail server I was sending too until I change the ***SPAM*** to ***HAM*** :D and yes the next email I sent was more as HAM. I am hoping someone here can help?
With regard to my setup
SPF=Pass
DKIM=pass - with a working key
DMARC=Pass
Emails send and receive find just with the server saying they are a salty cube of meat.

Please let me know if you need any more info on the setting.
Thanks in advance.
Ben

Hi all, I know no body has replied yet but I am hoping this will help a report from mxtoolbox email deliverability tool.
1626625308881.png
It looks like it is something to do with the servers SPF failing for 127.0.0.1 and I have tried everything I can to fix it but no look :confused: the strange part is in the email headed the SPF passes
1626626047238.png
dmarc and dkim had no errors against them

Your help on this would be greatly appreciated!!!
Cheers Ben

@Ben Dobson would you provide us screenshots of:
Tools and Settings > Mail: Mail Server Settings
and from all option:
Tools and Settings > Mail: Spamfilter

It seems there should be some misconfiguration.
And: Is this a neu installation or the problem occured just randomly?

Hi Guys
Thanks for the reply's, this was actual an issues that the new IP I was provided it was black listened!!

Back