• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

New 9.2.1 Download can't get webmail to work "Horde" ?

R

Ruinit

Hello,

I just installed 9.2.1 on a fresh server and I can not get the webmail to work to save my life. It keeps redirecting me to some other website "https://email.secureserver.net/login.php" can someone please help me out here? I am supposed to be using mailenable with horde. I have looked at the FAQ's and can not find any help on this? I don't see any diagnostic tools to find out what is wrong like smarter mail has.

Please help

Thanks

Hello,

What is your hostname? Something wrong with the DNS records, as I see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for help server.gameshanty.net is the hostname. When I try to login to webmail.gameshanty.net it redirects me to some other website. Help is much appreciated I am evaluating the system now.

Thanks

server.gameshanty.net nor gameshanty.net are resolving for me, while webmail.gameshanty.com directs me to 64.202.189.148. Take a look at the nslookup:

>nslookup webmail.gameshanty.net
Server: ***
Address: ***

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: email.secureserver.net
Address: 64.202.189.148
Aliases: webmail.gameshanty.net, webmail.secureserver.net

Looks like not a Plesk, but a purely DNS issue. If you can get a hostname, resolvable from outside, say, domain.tld, webmail will be accesible on webmail.domain.tld

Hmmm, I thought plesk created a ns with a records etc each time you create a domain? I am lost. Do you mean I have to create a record for webmail.gameshanty.net?

Thanks

I got part of it fixed. I am using a outside ns and that is their default webmail site doh :( I was trying to use my server as the dns as well but I have obviously got that wrong :( Thanks for your help!!

Back