• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue None of the common names in the certificate match the name that was entered

wajdi

New Pleskian

Hi,​

When i check one of my domaines installed on my PLESK server i got this error. I have reissued certificate for those domaine but still got the same error. How can i solve this please?

I know that the serveur on certiicate should be the same as the domain name, but here, my certificate is getting the hostname instead of domain name.

PS : this problem sudenly appeared on last added domaine to the server. oder domain are fine.

None of the common names in the certificate match the name that was entered . You may receive an error when accessing this site in a web browser.​

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 11
Step 1: Check your DNS and make sure that the domain points to your Plesk server IP

Step 2: Check the hosting settings of your domain, which SSL certificate did you select there?

Step 3: Try plesk repair web

Back