• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Not able to detect ImageMagick

amarbl

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have got Rocket.Chat up and running on Plesk Onyx (ubuntu 16.04.3) using the Docker system by running these commands.

docker run --name db -d mongo:3.0 --small files

docker run --name rocketchat --link db -d rocket.chat
Everything is working except the Avatar Resize which is giving an error:

'The image resize will not work because we can not detect ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick installed on your server.'

I have both installed on the server but for some reason, it's not being detected by Rocket.Chat.

Am I missing something?

Hm6St.jpg

The other issue I get is when I go into the docker settings I have to change Accounts_AvatarStorePath to ACCOUNTS_AVATARSOREPATH and remove Accounts_AvatarStorePath otherwise I get an error about lowercase letters.

Thank you

The other issue I get is when I go into the docker settings I have to change Accounts_AvatarStorePath to ACCOUNTS_AVATARSOREPATH and remove Accounts_AvatarStorePath otherwise I get an error about lowercase letters.

I glad to post the small update, the issue was fixed and the new version of the extension was published:

Code:
1.4.0 (18 October 2018)
[*] Updated Docker Engine to version 18.
[*] The extension now supports Ubuntu 18.
[-] Proxy rules set up for a subdomain of an addon domain are now removed if the subdomain was removed. (EXTDOCKER-34)
[-] Added links to port numbers of containers. (EXTDOCKER-29)
[-] Names of environment variables can now contain lowercase letters. (EXTDOCKER-23)
[-] On Linux servers, it is no longer possible to set up identical proxy rules for different containers or set up a proxy rule that matches one already configured for a given URL. (EXTDOCKER-46)
[-] On Windows servers, a Docker image can now be run even if the image name contains the slash character ("/"). (EXTDOCKER-16)

(c) Docker - Plesk Extensions!

If you have a feedback, do not hesitate to provide it.

Back