• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Outbound Email Problems

J

jason_arms

Guest
I am very new to Plesk.. and just intsalled 7.5.1 reloaded on Redhat 3.2 AS.

I have added several clients, domains and what-not, but when I started to setup users in their respective domains, I noticed that they could receive email, but was unable to send outbound email.

I have verified that the server itself can communicate to the world on P:25, but it doesnt seem that the server is interested in sending out email. I have tailed the maillog and dont see anything other than the deamon starting and stopping.

Has anyone seen this?

POP works just fine, and logging in via webmail.domainname.com works just fine as well.

There are no errors on the clients attempting to send outbound email, and it actually looks like all is sent ok.

Please help!

Jason
 
Back
Top