• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Owncloud install with Plesk 11.5

mydsls

New Pleskian
Hallo,

ich möchte gerne Owncloud mit Plesk installieren, jedoch erhalte ich diverse Fehlermeldungen, mit denen ich leider nichts anfangen kann. Evtl. kann mir hier jemand weiter helfen. Der Virtuelle Server wurde auch bereits komplett neu aufgesetzt und alle Updates seitens Windows 2012 eingespielt.
Die erste Eingabe die verlangt wird ist die Eingabe von „Grouppass“ das lässt sich noch mit irgendeiner Eingabe – überlisten, jedoch erscheint im Anschluss nachstehender Fehler.

Fehler: Die Installation von OwnCloud ist fehlgeschlagen. Non-zero exit status returned by script. Output stream: '<br>The file <b>C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\apspackages\aps98AA.tmp.zipc6821e93-1324-62b0-6f\cache\scripts\configure.php</b> cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. (Error code 1)'. Error stream: '<br>The file <b>C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\apspackages\aps98AA.tmp.zipc6821e93-1324-62b0-6f\cache\scripts\configure.php</b> cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. (Error code 1)'.
Bitte verweist mich nicht an das „Greg Beach How to“
http://www.gregbeach.ca/how-tos/464-install-owncloud-in-plesk-11-and-centos-6-x.html
Mit der Anleitung komme ich leider auch nicht weiter, liegt evtl. auch am neuen Aussehen von Plesk 11.5 bin erst hier mit dem Thema eingestiegen. Ãœber eine Info freue ich mich.

#######################################################################

Translate in English with Google

Hello,

I would like to install ownCloud with Plesk, but I get various error messages, which I unfortunately can not do anything. Possibly. anyone here can help me further. The Virtual Server has also been completely re-installed and all updates recorded by Windows, 2012.
The first input that is required is to enter "Group passport" that can be still with some input - outwit, however, appears in the following connection error.

Error: Installation of OwnCloud failed. Non-zero exit status returned by script. Output stream: '<br> <b> The file C: \ Program Files can not be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. (Error code 1) '. Error stream: '<br> <b> The file C: \ Program Files can not be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. (Error code 1) '.

Please do not refer me to the "How to Greg Beach"
http://www.gregbeach.ca/how-tos/464-install-owncloud-in-plesk-11-and-centos-6-x.html

With the instructions, unfortunately I'm not on, is possibly also the new look of Plesk 11.5'm only entered here with the subject. I am an info.

First of all check installed version of ionCube Loader with something like:

\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5>php -v

(please correct path according your server)

Then check that paths for ioncube loader dll is correct with help of article http://kb.parallels.com/8659
If all ok, you just need to update version of ioncube loader for Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 redistributable environment to newer - http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php

Hallo und vielen Dank für die Info, leider habe ich noch ein paar Fragen hierzu.

Ich muss gestehen ich verstehe die einzelnen Schritte nicht genau.

## Der Pfad zum Verzeichnis lautet.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5

## Was genau soll ich mit “>php –v“ tun?
Ich habe mal bei dem KB Eintrag weitergemacht und den zweiten Eintrag in meiner PHP.ini ergänzt. Dieser Eintrag hat bei mir gefehlt

[ioncube]
zend_extension_ts="%plesk_dir%\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\Zend\lib\ZendExtensionManager.dll"

## Auch habe ich mir mal den zweiten Link angeschaut. Welche der Versionen müsste / soll ich verwenden?

Windows VC6 (x86) tar.gz (1.19 MB) tar.bz2 (851 KB) zip (1.19 MB) Installer (1.86 MB) 4.0.7 Feb 21, 2011
Windows VC6 (Non-TS) (x86) tar.gz (431 KB) tar.bz2 (397 KB) zip (430 KB) Installer (1.11 MB) 4.0.7 Feb 21, 2011
Windows VC9 (x86) tar.gz (915 KB) tar.bz2 (781 KB) zip (915 KB) Installer (1.59 MB) 4.4.1 Jun 13, 2013
Windows VC9 (Non-TS) (x86) tar.gz (687 KB) tar.bz2 (571 KB) zip (686 KB) Installer (1.36 MB) 4.4.1 Jun 13, 2013

## Wenn die Version geklärt ist, genügt es dann die DLL’s rein zu kopieren oder muss ich der Anleitung in der Readme Datei folgen?

** Installing to a remote WINDOWS DEDICATED or VPS server

1. Upload the contents of this package to C:\windows\system32

2. Copy the loader-wizard.php script to the root web folder of a
configured domain on the server

2. Launch the Loader Wizard script in your browser. For example:
http://yourdomain/loader-wizard.php

## Vielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung - eine Dummys Anleitung wäre auch ok :)

###################################

Translate with Google

Hello and thanks for the info, unfortunately I have a few questions about this.

I must confess I do not know the steps.

# # The path to the directory is.
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Parallels \ Plesk \ Additional \ PleskPHP5

# # What exactly should I do with "> php-v"?
I once more made ​​at the KB entry and the second entry in my php.ini added. This entry was missing for me

[ioncube]
zend_extension_ts = "% plesk_dir% \ Additional \ PleskPHP5 \ ext \ Zend \ lib \ ZendExtensionManager.dll"

# # Also, I've looked at times the second link. What would the versions / should I use?

Windows VC6 (x86) tar.gz (1.19 MB) tar.bz2 (851 KB) zip (1.19 MB) Installer (1.86 MB) 4.0.7 February 21, 2011
Windows VC6 (non-TS) (x86) tar.gz (431 KB) tar.bz2 (397 KB) zip (430 KB) Installer (1.11 MB) 4.0.7 February 21, 2011
Windows VC9 (x86) tar.gz (915 KB) tar.bz2 (781 KB) zip (915 KB) Installer (1.59 MB) 4.4.1 June 13, 2013
Windows VC9 (Non-TS) (x86) tar.gz (687 KB) tar.bz2 (571 KB) zip (686 KB) Installer (1.36 MB) 4.4.1 June 13, 2013

# # If the version is released, then it is sufficient to copy the DLL's clean or do I have the instructions in the readme file follow?

Installing to a remote WINDOWS ** DEDICATED or VPS server

1 Upload the contents of this package to C: \ windows \ system32

2 Copy the loader-wizard.php script to the root folder of a web
Configured domain on the server

2 Launch the Loader Wizard script in your browser. For example:
http://yourdomain/loader-wizard.php

# # Thank you for your support - a dummies guide would be ok too :)

Hallo,

anbei die neuesten Ergebnisse.

###############
Loader Installed

The ionCube Loader version 4.4.1 for PHP 5.2 is already installed and encoded files should run without problems.
###############

Aufruf der Owncloud Installation

Fehler: Die Installation von OwnCloud ist fehlgeschlagen. Non-zero exit status returned by script. Output stream: ' Warning: main(XML/RPC.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\apspackages\aps98AA.tmp.zipc6821e93-1324-62b0-6f\cache\scripts\configure.php on line 4 Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'XML/RPC.php' (include_path='.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\apspackages\aps98AA.tmp.zipc6821e93-1324-62b0-6f\cache\scripts\configure.php on line 4 Failed loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\Zend\lib\ZendExtensionManager.dll (Error code 1)'. Error stream: ' Warning: main(XML/RPC.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\apspackages\aps98AA.tmp.zipc6821e93-1324-62b0-6f\cache\scripts\configure.php on line 4 Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'XML/RPC.php' (include_path='.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\apspackages\aps98AA.tmp.zipc6821e93-1324-62b0-6f\cache\scripts\configure.php on line 4 Failed loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\Zend\lib\ZendExtensionManager.dll (Error code 1)'.

Noch eine Idee?

####################################

Hello,

find attached the latest results.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
Installed loader

The ionCube Loader version 4.4.1 for PHP 5.2 is already installed and encoded files Should run without problems.
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Calling the ownCloud installation

Error: Installation of OwnCloud failed. Non-zero exit status returned by script. Output stream: 'Warning: main (XML / RPC.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C: \ Program Files on line 4 Fatal error: main (): Failed opening required 'XML / RPC.php' (include_path = '/ includes; / pear...') in C: \ Program Files on line 4 Failed loading C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Parallels \ Plesk \ Additional \ PleskPHP5 \ ext \ Zend \ lib \ ZendExtensionManager.dll (Error code 1) '. Error stream: 'Warning: main (XML / RPC.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C: \ Program Files on line 4 Fatal error: main (): Failed opening required 'XML / RPC.php' (include_path = '/ includes; / pear...') in C: \ Program Files on line 4 Failed loading C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Parallels \ Plesk \ Additional \ PleskPHP5 \ ext \ Zend \ lib \ ZendExtensionManager.dll (Error code 1) '.

Another idea?

Back