• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10 upgraded, Sitebuilder 5 not found

W

warrior

Hi,
we´ve completed the Plesk upgrade from 8.6.0 to 9.5.4 and then to 10.0.1, however the Sitebuilder option doesn´t appear on the Control Panel sites.

At the License Management page, I can find the following:
Domains Unlimited
Sites published with SiteBuilder 0

On Settings --> Applications & Databases I just see Database Hosting Preferences and Setting of Google Services for Websites

On the Parallels download page, I cannot find anything about downloading Sitebuilder as a module.

And on the Installation Guide, I get the following phrase:
--begin--
Troubleshooting the Installation and Upgrade Process

This chapter describes how to troubleshoot difficulties that may occur when you try to install or upgrade the Panel. If you experience the problem that is not resolved in this chapter, visit the Parallels support.

You are unable to deselect the SiteBuilder component when installing the Panel

Diagnosis
It is not possible to deselect the SiteBuilder component when installing the Panel.

Resolution
The SiteBuilder is one of the core components and it is required for the proper Panel installation.
--end--

AFAI undestand then there is no way to install Plesk 10 without Sitebuilder 5.

How can I find it (turn it on)??

Thanks for any advice.

Hi warrior,

To access SiteBuilder, you first need a license that includes a number of SiteBuilder websites. After you install such a license, go to a Service Plan where you want to make SiteBuilder available and set "Sites published with SiteBuilder" to any number of your choice (at least 1, because 0 means "not available"). When you provision a subscription based on this Service Plan, customers logging in their control panel UI will see a button SiteBuilder on their Home page and on their Websites & Domains page.

The only thing that needs configuration for SiteBuilder is trial mode, and you only need to configure it if you want to use it.

Back