• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5.30#28 awstats password

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablo666

New Pleskian
I've a big problem after updating from plesk 10.x to 11.5.30 #28

We had discovered that some websites ask for username and password when we try to consult stistics web page domain.tld/plesk-stat/webstat

The fact is that this domains had authentication disabled.

We tried to enable/disable authentication, disable and renable stats, but nothing heappens...

Any idea how to fix?

It's a bit frustrating...

Try to run

%plesk_cli%\repair.exe --synchronize-protected-directories-storage

An information: where is controlled the authentication access through the websistes, in the windows 2008 R2 system?

I wanna search if there is an option enabled wrong where this check is configured...

Try to fix hosting security with reconfigurator:

Start -> Parallels Plesk Panel -> Plesk Reconfigurator-> Repair Plesk installation

Switch on "Plesk Virtual Hosts Security" only -> Check

Hello,

Also check if the domain has permission for psaadm, psacln, psaserv. You can check the same in IIS >> sites >> particular domain >> edit permission. If the given users are not there in list then try to add them and check again.

Hi there, sorry for late response.

I've done both you suggested. The Repair Plesk installation has fixed some issues, but none of them solved the problem.

I've also checked the permission and added Read & Execute, List Folders Contents, Read for users psaadm, psacln, psaserv.

None of that changes worked.

I've also checked the permission InderS suggestd with 1 site whose stats working right, but permissions are the same.

Any other suggestion?

Thank you for response.

I solved my issue right now!

Code:
cd "%plesk_cli%"
repair.exe --update-vhosts-structure
repair.exe --update-all-domains-web-stat

With this problem was fixed!

Before this, i've updated to version 11.5.30#33

Hope, this help!

Status
Not open for further replies.