• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Plesk CLI: subscriptions and sites relationship

pmg

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.61.5
Hi!

Is there a way to find a connection between 'site' and 'subscription' using Plesk CLI?
I can't find any mentions of a 'subscription' when retrieving 'site' info nor vice versa.

Thanks!

It's tricky, but you could determine that based on the document root. As 'site' always reside in the home directory of a subscription.

In the output example below the site addon-site.eu resides inside the home directory of example.com.
Code:
--WWW-Root--: /var/www/vhosts/example.com/addon-site.eu

It's tricky, but you could determine that based on the document root. As 'site' always reside in the home directory of a subscription.

In the output example below the site addon-site.eu resides inside the home directory of example.com.
Code:
--WWW-Root--: /var/www/vhosts/example.com/addon-site.eu
Thanks, @Kaspar@Plesk , I guess this could work for me!
By any chance you can also suggest how to find relation between 'customer' and 'site' and/or 'subscription'?

Both the subscription and site utility output the owner's contact name with the users name between brackets. Like: Owner's contact name: John Doe (johndoe). Which you could use the run the customer utility.

Just as an FYI, you might want to look at the REST API too. Depending on what you're trying to accomplish might be a better fit for your needs. The REST API playground and documentation can on your server via Tools & Settings > Rest API.

Back