• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Interface becomes slow with 100 domains

thinkjarvis

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.58 #2
Is there anything I can do to speed up the Plesk Interface?

We have a hardware dedicated server
AMD EYPC 16/32 Threads
128gb RAM
960gb NVME Storage

The server now has 100 domains on it and the plesk interface has become sluggish the more domains that have been added.

The monitoring panel is reporting plenty of resource availability.

I will add - I have changed the Domains panel view to 10 at a time and this has improved the whole thing significantly. Not sure if there is a problem here with how the interface retrieves and loads data.

my 2cents

on a similar server with currently ~2500 domains (~1300 subscriptions) the domain panel loads in ~2.6 seconds for us. (when showing 25 domains at once)
it's not fast, but still acceptable

on a different server (with quite an older and slower CPU) with ~330 domains (~170 subscriptions), the domain panel loads in ~0.8 seconds when showing 25 domains

my 2cents

on a similar server with currently ~2500 domains (~1300 subscriptions) the domain panel loads in ~2.6 seconds for us. (when showing 25 domains at once)
it's not fast, but still acceptable

on a different server (with quite an older and slower CPU) with ~330 domains (~170 subscriptions), the domain panel loads in ~0.8 seconds when showing 25 domains
Thanks for this.

Sounds familliar.

The only thing I can think of is to shorten the query. But there are no options to stop plesk retrieving the bandwidth, storage or other columns when it displays the pages.

Back