• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Plesk logout after few seconds of inactive

Netgen

Basic Pleskian
I have one day that i notice my plesk logouts without press anything, after ~ 30sec its very annoying!

How can i fix that?

how do you access your server? over the Internet? if so, check if you're on a connection that uses dynamic ips and changes them frequently. Go to whatismyip.com and refresh every minute or so to see if the ip changes. If so, access your server from another connection somewhere, and : tools & settings, timeout: set to whatever time span is convenient for you, but importantly, tick the box for: allow ip address changes.

I changed my default url, and using cloudflare to sync my ip but the problem wat the unchecked allow ip address changes!!
Now its ok thank you very much for your help!!!

Back