• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk name server problem

Juan PB

New Pleskian
I have my dedicated server Core i3 , 8Gb Ram with 2 dedicated ips it is my first time to

setup so i decide to use windows server 2008 for easiness. I install myself plesk all things

are fine like bed of rose but i am stack at one point i have no idea what i do , i get no

clue seems like i am no way out , i search this forum as well as google i find solution like

a chicken and egg situation
I am a simple webmaster for donkey year.when i want to build a new site simple i register my

domian at namecheap after this i put hawkhost(it is my hosting provider) name server
ns1.hawkhost.com, ns2.hawkhost.com and my site online

My requirement
Now i want same thing in my dedicate server i have domain specif for this purpose and 2 dedicated ips i want name server in plesk

Thanks

Back