• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk upgrade Issue - 11.0.9 to 11.5.30

The remote ftp backup is not working, Which is a bug in plesk 11.0.9 - http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?286527-FTP-backup-issue

[31-Jul-2013 01:15:07 UTC] PHP Warning: cuBackupEncrypt::_decryptXmlNodeValue(): unterminated entity reference 9*+RHP,?s; File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\api-common\cuBackupEncrypt.php, Line: 216
[31-Jul-2013 01:15:09 UTC] PHP Warning: cuBackupEncrypt::_decryptXmlNodeValue(): unterminated entity reference 9*+RHP,?s; File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\api-common\cuBackupEncrypt.php, Line: 216
[31-Jul-2013 01:15:13 UTC] PHP Warning: cuBackupEncrypt::_decryptXmlNodeValue(): unterminated entity reference 9*+RHP,?s; File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\api-common\cuBackupEncrypt.php, Line: 216

Now plesk 11.5.30 is officially released but I am getting below error when I try to upgrade. I manually tried to run panel.msi but it didn't allowed me. Then I completely removed panel.msi and tried to upgrade again. But again the same error popped up. Any ideas how to fix this?
Installing packages
upgrading Parallels Panel settings...
Failed to install 'C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_11.5.30\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\panel.msi': Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603)
Error: The installation of the package 'panel' failed with code 1603. (upgrade: upgrading Parallels Panel settings...)
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support.

I believe you tried to upgrade Plesk using Plesk autoinstaller. To find out the reason we need to take a look at upgrade log. Could you please send me autoinstaller log file as private message on this forum?
autoinstaller log is located in folder C:\ParallelsInstaller and called autoinstaller3.log
Default folder might be differ. Precise value is stored in Windows registry

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Parallels\Installer\HOMEDIR

I believe you tried to upgrade Plesk using Plesk autoinstaller. To find out the reason we need to take a look at upgrade log. Could you please send me autoinstaller log file as private message on this forum?
autoinstaller log is located in folder C:\ParallelsInstaller and called autoinstaller3.log
Default folder might be differ. Precise value is stored in Windows registry

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Parallels\Installer\HOMEDIR

It's done. I sent you the log file as private message. Thanks

Im having a similiar issue:

Installing packages
installing Parallels Panel WebSite...
MSI: Error! Critical action 'Configure Parallels Panel site...' failed:
Command "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe" --configure-plesk-website failed with code 1.
Output:
Access is denied. (Error code 5) at CryptImportKey
Failed to install 'C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_11.5.30\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\plesk-site.msi': Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603)
Error: The installation of the package 'plesk-site' failed with code 1603. (install: installing Parallels Panel WebSite...)

Im having a similiar issue:

Installing packages
installing Parallels Panel WebSite...
MSI: Error! Critical action 'Configure Parallels Panel site...' failed:
Command "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe" --configure-plesk-website failed with code 1.
Output:
Access is denied. (Error code 5) at CryptImportKey
Failed to install 'C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_11.5.30\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\plesk-site.msi': Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603)
Error: The installation of the package 'plesk-site' failed with code 1603. (install: installing Parallels Panel WebSite...)

It looks like you have the problems with permissions on folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys
Try to reset permissions on this folder to default ones. What this folder is and how to reset permissions you can know by the following links.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278381
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb909654(v=vs.90).aspx

Back