• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk + Webmail

J

Joshua Hough

Hi There,

I'm new to plesk and hosting, and it was all working great.... but now something's gone wrong and i've got no idea what!

Baiscally, i added a domain - www.officialmaker.com, and now nothing works. So if you were to go to webmail.officialmaker.com you get the plesk default page, and if you go to webmail. another domain hosted on the server, you get the Maker page. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Josh

Information is not enough, really. I can suggest only check all DNS records for domains, try to run reconfigurator...

This problem from what need to be investigated directly on the server, therefore it is difficult to say what else information needed. I can only give you general recommendations. Did you tried it?

As it happens we had the server re-built to the state we brought it in so hopefully it wont go wrong this time!

Thanks for your help anyway.

Back