• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Possible (CLI) command to check what vhosts do not have a SSL certificate

nilsringersma_nl

Basic Pleskian
Hi Forum,

Plesk: 17.8.11
System: CentOS7

With the Advisor extension it is possible to show a view of all subscriptions and their SSL status. In example, a view of domains that do not use a valid SSL certificate.

I'm looking for a way to do the same thing on the command line. I want to perform this action for multiple servers and can do it via Ansible instead of the Plesk UI. This will save me a lot of time.

I've been looking at this article but haven't been able to come up with a command or script to do this for all vhosts.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

I think you can find the list via this command as root:

Code:
plesk db -Ne 'select name from domains where cert_rep_id = 0;'

Back