• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[PPP-526] Hide controls for rejection messages NOT WORKING.

CruzMark

Regular Pleskian
I'm running Plesk 12 (installed last week) on a Centos 7 box. I'm running in ISP View, and in the Interface Controls Visibility section I've checked the box for "Hide controls for rejection messages for non-existent mail addresses".

However, when I log in as a subscriber, I can still see those controls.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

I'm running Plesk 12 (installed last week) on a Centos 7 box. I'm running in ISP View, and in the Interface Controls Visibility section I've checked the box for "Hide controls for rejection messages for non-existent mail addresses".

However, when I log in as a subscriber, I can still see those controls.

What am I missing?

Thanks.
I just tried to do this on my Plesk 12, CentOS 6.6 box and was able to see them also. Must be a bug in Plesk or something.

Yes, bug PPP-526 still not fixed. I have updated this bugreport with your cases. Thanks.

So when you say "still not fixed", how long has it been a bug? Where is the bug report list for Plesk? And if it has been a bug for a long time, why not fix the interface to warn admins that it doesn't presently work, until the bug is fixed. Having a feature that is known not to work is frustrating to the admin and just dumb.

Yes, bug PPP-526 still not fixed. I have updated this bugreport with your cases. Thanks.
18 months on and this *STILL* seems to be a problem in the latest build of Plesk 12.5 (12.5.30 Update #54).

How on earth is it taking so long to fix a trivial bug to disable part of the Plesk interface?

Should we expect this to ever be fixed?

Back