• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem with letsencrypt

UHolthausen

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.56 Update #1, last updated on Oct 17, 2023 05:38 PM
Hello

I moved to a new server last week, so far all is well. Only one domain is not spinning properly. In all browsers it is shown as insecure, the rest of the doamin are ok.
Cookies, cache deleted, Zertifiakt ebenson, reinstalled. But it remains insecure.
Where is my error in thinking or simply wait and see?

Enclosed are two screenshots

Attachments

• letencrypt2.jpg
    letencrypt2.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 12
  • letsencrypt1.jpg
    letsencrypt1.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 12
So if I understand correctly, the certificate shows as active and secured in Plesk and shows no issues in the SSL labs test results? But if you visit the domain via your browser you get an insecure warning?

Hi,

If I open the domain name in a browser, it shows a self-signed certificate, not the Lets Encrypt certificate.
This usually is a DNS issue. Did you check if the DNS points to the correct IP address?

Hello

The tip / reference to the DNS was worth its weight in gold, unfortunately a typo had crept into the domain concerned. This morning everything works as it should.

Back