• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem with Zend OP Cache Config

Fabhino22Elz

Basic Pleskian
Hello there,

i have a Problem with the Zend OP Cache on my Server. It says that the Cache is enabled but in the backend of my used software it is not showing no cached files or something.

I already tried to adjust opcache settings like here in this threat (Resolved - Configure Opcache for all domains) in the php.ini of my used php version for all domains and in the opache.ini.

What can i do to fix or debug this problem? Would be happy about any help.

Greetings

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-20 um 21.57.22.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-20 um 21.57.22.png
    229.7 KB · Views: 27
I already checked that threat and both options are activ. See screens attatched.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-21 um 14.59.40.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-21 um 14.59.40.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-21 um 15.00.20.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-21 um 15.00.20.png
    8 KB · Views: 16
Your first screenshot exactly shows the problem: In your PHP configuration, the function opcache_get_status is DISABLED. So any script (like your website) that is trying to get the status of the opcache will fail, as PHP does not permit access to that function.

So, remove "opcache_get_status" from the disabled function list and then try again.

Also, you can create a PHP file on your website with the following code in it:
Code:
<?php
     phpinfo();
?>
And then load that PHP script in your browser. You will see the output of phpinfo(), search for "opcache" to verify that opcache is enabled.

Back