• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Problems with ftp

JhonBatists

New Pleskian
Hello,

I installed plesk on a server 2008 r2 and everything went well with the installation.
But when I do have ftp connection with a domain error occurs, the filezilla the following error occurs:

Response: 530 User can not log in.
Error: Critical error
Error: Unable to connect to server

Could someone help me?

Thank you.

Hello Igor,

I did the procedures on the link that is informed but not decided, I'm trying to login ftp filezilla in the following way:

NUMBER OF IP
User ftp
ftp password

the error occurs and

I tried correcting as follows:
- Ran the ftpmng.exe
- Restarted the IIS

but still the same error occurs ..

What can it be? have something else I can do?

Thank you.

Do you have the same problem with other ftp client software?

Hello Igor,
To access the site which is hosted with plesk panel yes, filezilla, cuteftp and others.
I can browse and manage Plesk normally, but can not access ftp.

Please if you can help, thank you.

Igor,
The installation of plesk is on a server that I'm auditioning, there is only one field for the tests I'm doing on plesk.
I'm trying to buy the product and plesk host all my domains on the windows platform.
If you want I can release RDP access for you to see if you want to send you email.

I await return
Thank you.

John

Back