• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

QMail with SMTP routes with AntiVirus/Spam check for specific domain

GiulianoP

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

I use Plesk 11.5.30(#48) with CentOS 6.5 64bit.
I would like to routes the all mails for a specific domain "domain1.com" to remote exchange server SMTP (the server of customer with 50 clients).
I have read the Article ID 115531, but I have two doubts:

1) I don't understand if is possible to use the antivirus and spam services of Plesk before route the smtp traffic to exchange server. I can't to route the mails without the spam and antivirus check!!! Is possible?

2) The remote client use the Exchange Server as SMTP Server, but the Exchange Server must send the all mails of customer ("domain1.com") to QMail.
With the configuration of Article ID 115531 this step running successfully?

Thanking in advance and sorry for my english

Giuliano

Article ID 115531 says:

1. Make sure the domain is listed in /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts. This configures Qmail to accept mail for the domain.

2. Create the SMTP routes for the domain to the new server in /var/qmail/control/smtproutes.
To relay email for a specific domain.com to another mail server, create the line:

domain.com:some-other-mail-server.com
To relay all email to another mail server, regardless of the destination domain, create this line:

:some-other-mail-server.com
Here's a working configuration example where all mail to domain1.com, domain2.com is relayed via relay-mail-server.com,domain3.com via relay2-mail-server.com and all other domains mail is relayed via relay3-mail-server.com:

# cat /var/qmail/control/smtproutes
domain1.com:relay-mail-server.com
domain2.com:relay-mail-server.com
domain3.com:relay2-mail-server.com
:relay3-mail-server.com
#

Restart xinetd

Back