• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Response time

PedroN

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
Please I need help, I am desesperated.
The thing is that I am using plesk11 in windows server 2008 r2, what happens is that when I install big scripts on my server which has 12cores, 16gb de ram, and 100mbits of connection, the response time of the server is horrible, it can take until 5 sec to respond and start loading the page, when I have already tested this scripts in other hostings and the work fine. I do not know what do I need to configure in the iis web server or in plesk panel 11, please I will be very glad what can I do to solve this.

Thank you,
Pedro

Hello, Do you mean me to revise the configuration of all the services?
Do not worry I think I have found the problem, I think it may be problem of iis that do not read the .htaccess files of my scripts, that contain inside optimizacion code.
I have found this solution and I will want to ask you if I won´t have any problem with plesk, this is the solution: http://www.helicontech.com/ape/
Are they going to work find between them?
One more thing, I have seen apache config in the link you sent me, could I install apache instead of using iis, and that plesk continues working fine?
Thank you,
Pedro

Current version of Plesk uses only IIS as webserver. Apache was one of possible options in old Plesk versions. Now Apache is not supported.

Back