• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Server Configuration Issues

noemon

New Pleskian
Last night, I deleted a subscription, rather immediately all other subscriptions/domains lost their configuration and went down, since then I tried to restore from backup the deleted domain and reconfigure, it did not work, I then restored all domains from backup and that did not work either. I tried all solutions I could find in the forums and online, nada, then I reimaged the server completely and I am now trying to restore from backups, again I fail, I keep getting web server configuration errors:

OS ‪CentOS Linux 7.2.1511 (Core)‬
Plesk version 12.5.30 Update #44

Errors:

Template_Exception: nginx: [emerg] BIO_new_file("/etc/nginx/cert/dhparam.pem") failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/etc/nginx/cert/dhparam.pem','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file)
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php
line: 75
code: 0

Please resolve the errors in web server configuration templates and generate the file again.

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] BIO_new_file("/etc/nginx/cert/dhparam.pem") failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/etc/nginx/cert/dhparam.pem','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed .

All sites are down, plesk support refuses to provide support because license was bought througn Hetzner reseller and Hetzner also refuses to provide support.

Back