• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Server went offline now none of my websites will load, they timeout.

(Lots of really great advice on this thread -- nice to see people helping newer users -- makes my heart warm up a bit. This is how it should be. Everybody starts somewhere)

mdixon - definitely no firewall on Plesk itself as the info you posted before showed no iptables rules.

Regarding the DNS stuff -- DNS can make your head explode if you aren't careful. Every time I think I know everything there is to know about it, I find there's something new or something I've misunderstood.

Once this issue -- whatever it is - has been taken care of, between everybody here I'm sure we'll help you sort out the DNS.

Someone pointed out that my plesk is insecure due to SSL. How can I get an SSL for my plesk and my plesk mail server? Do I have to have a wildcard SSL or what do I do? I would like it to be as secure as possible.

Back