• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Setting up a new Server with old configuration.

Markus Klahm

Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Certified Professional
Hello,

i run a onyx server since a few years and now i need to setup a second one. It needs the same configuration, like service packages, branding etc. Is there a possibility to transfer the configuration from one to the other?
I will run Onyx 17.5.3 on both instances with CentOS.

best regards

Markus

Hello,

Thank you for your quick response.
i think in this case this dosn´t work.
The new server has to run in an other environment. So i need to extract the configuration and branding and import it top the new one. Is there a way to do this? For example by transfer the config database or parts of it and specific Files to the new one.

Best regards

Markus Klahm

Back