• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Smartermail 6 support

Z

zebrafilm

Smartermail 6 has been out for a while now and I thought it would be supported in Plesk 9.5.

Not so and I find it incredible disappointing that Plesk is always almost a year behind Smartertools updates.
They always a have a long beta program so there is hardly any surprise when a new version comes out.....

Is there a timeframe when version 6.x will be supported?

As far as I know Smartermail 6.x will be supported in Plesk 9.6 release. I haven't any ETA when it will be released. Maybe in the first half of 2010.

reviving an old question:

When will smartermail 7 be supported? We are a year after the release of Sm6 and it is still not working in Plesk. Soon we move to 7 and have to wait another few years before it is supported?
I feel left in the cold. My customers choose my hosting because they like Smartermail, not because of Plesk!

I really hope there will be some catching up in version 10. Can't find anything about supported 3rd party apps.

Back