• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Spam Assassin Training

I

iteams

Guest
I have a new server running Pesk 7.53, Linux Enterprise. I have a quuestion about Spam Training.

When I login to the control panel first ting on the morning I can train my mail by seeing what mail is in my box. I train it.

Then I pop my mail and download it from the server. All the mail is now gone from the server.

If I go back to training it is blank.

Do this mean the training is erased too?

What is the best way to manage training and my box?

Thanks



Sean
 
Back
Top