• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Spamassassin SPF check not working

uniauto

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 12.6
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62
Hi.

Few days ago migrated a server and noticed SPF_ and SPF_HELO_ rules aren't working.
This rules are missing in X-Spam-Status mail headers.
Noticed that its working fine for internalmail. SPF_PASS is there for mails between local accounts.

Tried to change server DNS to 127.0.0.1.
Tried to change server DNS to 8.8.8.8.
Tried to add /etc/spamassassin/65_dns.cf => dns_server 127.0.0.1
Tried to add /etc/spamassassin/65_dns.cf => dns_server 8.8.8.8
Plugin is enabled in /etc/spamassasin/init.pre
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::plugin::SPF

Any hint?

I haven't found similar cases. It could very well be a bug that was fixed in newer versions. Can you update SpamAssassin to check?

I haven't found similar cases. It could very well be a bug that was fixed in newer versions. Can you update SpamAssassin to check?
Re-installed Debian 12 in old server and it have same problem.
Tried to upgrade version used by Plesk, but i ddint find a way....

Anyway found a solution. I think Plesk isnt installing all required packages for Spamassassin.
Removed Spamassassin.
Installed again using command line instead Plesk GUI.
apt install spamassassin -> installed a lot of new packages...

Captura de pantalla_2024-07-05_00-35-40.png

Now install again using Plesk GUI, and it works.

Thansk for answer and try to help artalva.

Adding more info:

Just checked sa-update.log and found that SPF plugin was not installed by default with Plesk

Captura de pantalla_2024-07-05_01-13-14.png

Maybe more plugins wasnt installed
Captura de pantalla_2024-07-05_01-17-35.png

Back