• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved SPF + DKIM + DMARC + Automatic Forwarding + ( using AWS SES to send mails ) gets error 554 Transaction failed: Duplicate header 'DKIM-Signature'

Cike76

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Centos 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.45 Update #2
This bad behaviour began some time ago. Last year and at the beginning of this year we had no problems about this.

I have a Centos 7 server with the latest Plesk, I use AWS SES ( as relay server ) to increase deliverability. Everything working fine until maybe a month ago ( maybe more )
AWS SES working beautifully with normal mails but with accounts that are configured to forward to an external address I am getting this response from SES:

postfix/smtp[42810]: D5D56C5472123: to=<[email protected]>, relay=email-smtp.us-east-1.amazonaws.com[34.230.166.68]:587, delay=0.69, delays=0.12/0/0.42/0.15, dsn=5.0.0, status=bounced (host email-smtp.us-east-1.amazonaws.com[34.230.166.68] said: 554 Transaction failed: Duplicate header 'DKIM-Signature'. (in reply to end of DATA command))

The accounts are Mailboxless ( just the forward to an external mail )
Any ideas how to solve this error? is it a bug?
Thanks for your kind input solving on this issue.

An update for anyone on this case:
I resolved it making a transport rule for every address forwarded for the mail going directly to the corresponding destination server instead of relaying them to Amazon SES.

An update for anyone on this case:
I resolved it making a transport rule for every address forwarded for the mail going directly to the corresponding destination server instead of relaying them to Amazon SES.
Hey buddy. I am having the same issue. Could you be kind enough to elaborate on exactly what you did? Thanks in advance.

Back