• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question SSl Certificate

fs100YES

New Pleskian
Hi guys, how long does it take for the SSL certificate to show in the pool? I cannot see it in mine and I have been waiting for over 8 hrs now.

Thanks
Kit

Hi fs100YES,

What kind of certificate? DV/OV/EV?
- DV - minutes;
- OV/EV - days (because of more complex verification steps).

It is a DV certificate => it should be processed in minutes. If your domain can be validated, the certificate will be installed automatically (in the case of SSL It)!

Could you describe how exactly you have been issued the certificate? What do you see on the screen where try to issue the certificate? any info message or error?

SSL It shows the below. But I am able to now access my site via HTTPS and the certificate has been issued. Any reason why it is now showing the Letsencrypt cert.

1614856743336.png

Was the cert issued with SSL It!? If no, e.g. somehow directly with a certbot binary, the cert will not be shown in SSL It! stats.

Back