• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Still no Plesk client portal

GlennT

Basic Pleskian
How come Plesk still doesn't have client portal where I can manage licenses, invoices, billing, support, etc?

Plesk is a big company and every other SAS provider I deal with have client portals.

Thanks
G

This is true for licenses! But I do wish the partner central portal would show license pricing so we don't have to ask for a pricesheet. It would also be nice if we could manage billing through it.

I only know this one, sorry. And my company is a Plesk partner and so we have access to it.

Hi Glenn,

We're planning to introduce a new service that will allow Online Store users to view all their licenses and properly upgrade them (without having to cancel their current license first). If you're interested in trying this service before it's made public, drop me a message and I'll make sure you're one of the lucky first users. ;)

Hi Glenn,

We're planning to introduce a new service that will allow Online Store users to view all their licenses and properly upgrade them (without having to cancel their current license first). If you're interested in trying this service before it's made public, drop me a message and I'll make sure you're one of the lucky first users. ;)

@custer,

Add my name also to the list ;)

Hi,

Claes, I have sent information about how to access the service.
As I know, all from the list have received the information by a private message.

Back