• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SUS or not...

C

CosmicD

Hello,

I've decided to shut down the server of mine. However sw soft has adviced me to update my SUS, it's that time of year for me as I bought plesk in summer of 2002.

I've written them that i'm not goign to work with plesk any longer and there for would like to let the SUS offer fly.

However I went to dump all my sql databases to my hard disk and I checked the regkey system, seems that my key has been updated anyways :( ...

I wonder if it's possible to "sell" my plesk key of 30 domains to somebody else because I'm really not going to have any need for it anymore...

Might it not be nesecery to fax a signed letter in wich I ask i'd like to end my sus so my card is no longer charged ?

I find it weird that I got a key upgrade but that I never had a letter saying my sus had been upgraded.... this way I don't really know that they have charged my card or not (untill i see the monthly bill)

They can not charge the card without your approval. The key updated because all keys expire (any piracy measure), but this does not mean that SUS was renewed.

Originally posted by CosmicD
I wonder if it's possible to "sell" my plesk key of 30 domains to somebody else because I'm really not going to have any need for it anymore...

Yep, Hardweb's correct. SWsoft licenses are non-transferrable so you can't sell it.

Back