• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue There is not enough space on the disk and I only used 7% from my storage

Mohammed jalal

New Pleskian
Dears, I have an issue with uploading files on my website created it by an asp.NET especially the bg size files, and am receiving the below message, Kindly requesting your help:

There is not enough space on the disk.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.
]
System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +12861716
System.IO.FileStream.WriteCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) +12984656
System.IO.FileStream.Write(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count) +291
System.Web.TempFile.AddBytes(Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 length) +29
System.Web.HttpRawUploadedContent.AddBytes(Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 length) +9763322
System.Web.HttpRequest.GetEntireRawContent() +349
System.Web.HttpRequest.GetMultipartContent() +63
System.Web.HttpRequest.FillInFormCollection() +160
System.Web.HttpRequest.EnsureForm() +69
System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form() +13
System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm() +9930475
System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Boolean dontReturnNull) +95
System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() +69
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +130

It looks like that Disk quota is reached by FTP user of subscription.
Go to Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access and increase Hard quota on disk space value.

It looks like that Disk quota is reached by FTP user of subscription.
Go to Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access and increase Hard quota on disk space value.
How can I change the Hard quota on disk space value?

Hello keira,

IIS is using a temporary folder when you are trying to upload files. Usually, it is located under "C:\Windows\Microsoft.net\Framework\<version>\Temporary ASP.NET Files".
Please note that it could be on a different drive than your "vhost" folder.

Back