• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Tried to import backup (MySQL) has failed from SSH.

Hajime Tanaka

Regular Pleskian
From cPanel/WHM with VPS Server now moved to a new dedicated server for Plesk Web Admin Edition - Plesk Onyx for the latest version.

But I'm trying to backup import for DB SQL. Still error. But I just FTP backup imported was worked.
Code:
mysql -u USER -p DATABASE < /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.com/sql.sql

Enter password:
ERROR 1214 (HY000) at line 3492: The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes

My username and password, the database was corrected. Still keeping error.

I was used MariaDB and the latest version from WHM/cPanel. I don't use MySQL 5.6 much. I don't think MySQL doesn't support my Database SQL for XenForo, a cause of MariaDB has upgraded.

We used XenForo software of database SQL.

I've seen Plesk Panel doesn't support MariaDB why? If I do an upgrade from MySQL to MariaDB will work backup import without anything issue?

Or maybe my.cnf has an issue there,
Code:
[mysqld]
bind-address = 127.0.0.1
bind-address = 127.0.0.1
local-infile=0
datadir=/var/lib/mysql
socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
wait_timeout = 31536000
max_allowed_packet = 64M
# Disabling symbolic-links is recommended to prevent assorted security risks
symbolic-links=0
# Settings user and group are ignored when systemd is used.
# If you need to run mysqld under a different user or group,
# customize your systemd unit file for mariadb according to the
# instructions in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Systemd

[mysqld_safe]
log-error=/var/log/mariadb/mariadb.log
pid-file=/var/run/mariadb/mariadb.pid

#
# include all files from the config directory
#
!includedir /etc/my.cnf.d

[mysqldump]
max_allowed_packet = 64M

And, MariaDB is enabled.
Code:
[root@xxxxxxx~]# systemctl list-unit-files | grep enabled | grep -iE '(sql|db)'
mariadb.service: enabled

Hello,
your issue isn't related to MySQL or MariaDB, but to the engine storage used. To be able to use FULLTEXT indexes, you have to use MyISAM instead of InnoDB.

MySQL Bugs: #6713: The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes
I have confirmed on my backup .SQL was created database/username now imported from my VPS old for cPanel/WHM and used MariaDB 10.2, it's still working, and without show error on SSH same command line.

Now I imported for Plesk SSH still error. I think this MariaDB was old version doesn't support my .SQL?

I have confirmed on my backup .SQL was created database/username now imported from my VPS old for cPanel/WHM and used MariaDB 10.2, it's still working, and without show error on SSH same command line.

Now I imported for Plesk SSH still error. I think this MariaDB was old version doesn't support my .SQL?

You have to edit your table configuration to use MyISAM instead of InnoDB using phpmyadmin :

Screenshot212.png

No, if some tables require MyISAM to use FULLTEXT indexes for example, you can't convert them to InnoDB.
Okay, Where is that convert from PMA? Or just notepad++ edit find all convert to MyISAM.

It is safe for XenForo tables All InnoDB convert to MyISAM? But I've seen XenForo table has a "Type: MEMORY"

Okay, Where is that convert from PMA? Or just notepad++ edit find all convert to MyISAM.

It is safe for XenForo tables All InnoDB convert to MyISAM? But I've seen XenForo table has a "Type: MEMORY"

It will probably be easier from PMA, just select tables and go into operations tab.

It's not safe at all and it's not needed. Each application use particular storage engine depending on it needs.
If MyISAM is required on some tables, and InnoDB on some other, there is a reason. But I'm not a Xenforo developer

One week ago. It's thanks to my friend cleaned my database missing indexes system does not support Plesk. It's removed full indexes. It's should work import SSH and Plesk.
Just resolved this thread.

Back