• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Update issue from Version 18.0.45 Update #2 to 18.0.46

sistemisti

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.45 Update #2
Hi,
plesk fails to update, I noticed something strange in the logs

/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp18.0.46-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh: /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp18.0.46-bootstrapper/db.php: /usr/lib64/sw-engine-cli-3.46: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
***** problem report *****
===> Plesk database scheme was not upgraded completely.

checking the files i noticed that
db.php looks corrupted

#!/usr/lib64/sw-engine-cli-3.46 -c /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp18.0.46-bootstrapper/php.ini
<?php
die("The file {$_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']} is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.\n");
__sw_loader_pragma__('PLESK_18');
?>
�v)T�q��$z��&e���Ƿ�2��W,�c���g�Ԫ`�:\���o��&g¬{�5�M~"�����?��J�m���2uD���1<�N� ��:�`~����6:h���[%��5~�s�4w��;�'�H}������h(�[;]ld9�G���W��m�8Pe���)��r��a�J)�����8ɺjn�M�K��)�kB���e���SR �<D੊q�D�}<��-�1��ml�
r. [�\�_�~����i�?U�f�KΡb���
����yY�_�uO����w�S��Al�F�a�>�NW�>�CwD�}���Y����nD()����8�ݱP�9]J��"L_��\V���\
�x��kUu����qM����ڙi|ªN��3d5%�Lw�4'٭�j�GTV1+� <'�"������Mk�q#iB����k��O�)�?��Y�����^����r������$MV�Ͼ+F]��C�+�>���V�Ӌ�k�45�%>���m��
�O|@���㔲�D�]�U״�Z�5B�Mwx�(�܄бͪY�����H�=�A��V٢Ym��䌂�����OMHY�L����[����(#�Gմe�K��p�GQ>�u�
IR+���%G��j��L�>[mm�m�m���Lg)ֈ;W���k���^H��w<�p��O�������kb|BV�2�����R���@�A�n��瀉~�h���k-�F�d�w@y�U��� F������C.? 5O�0� w^et��0��v��?�� �����P���Q��Ӡ>��{gG��k�~R=c]����W��[�H�Ĥ�%��
�7Q�sv
@�ؔVj��S�E�^?�Q;@a�ܳ�3-ݛ\y�����a`-
T���@%!�ݑ��P���B��[�tF��)T�.ũqA���U�HE��/�m�ʘ�W����j�Yͬj�iW_#��UF<h��, ����(j�Ƕ������M���@�6�I���PF�C�jT:I�[i��RG<c^�׷<-e�p���vϔ�*��Q��31�iA?k�Q["�7%)���.����>�H�W��A�iz躖S2�%�H �Ò�ړ��IT�L}���<0��Н�ϛ��E�x��w��ͮM<E�w .�r6�j�`hFm�+�����IQn{��̾�<�U����M��u�n%�7��'�ա�uJ��GG4��ƃ��{�V�vr)��1���\����+�hnB��U�c��7��y�[

and olso i don't have this file
/usr/lib64/sw-engine-cli-3.46
this file shoul be installed with sw-engine-cli-3.46-3.46.0-1centos.7.220728.1331.x86_64 packages
anyway i attached the log

Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• plesk_update_issue.pdf
    102.9 KB · Views: 1
I'd also suggest checking that filesystem is not corrupted on this server.

Back