• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Very slow customer panel

laurentakn

New Pleskian
Hello everyone,

I have this problem. Reseller panel is working fine. But when I connect to customer panel, website and domain pages are very slow. it takes about 30 seconds to display.

I've checked my licence and it is ok. Debug is disabled.

I have also these line I don't know how to solve

log file: /var/log/plesk/panel.log

Code:
[15-Aug-2018 18:10:33 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::onError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::onError(Exception $e); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[2018-08-15 18:10:33.460] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::onError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::onError(Exception $e); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[15-Aug-2018 18:10:33 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach(); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Action/Task/Helper.php, Line: 49

[2018-08-15 18:10:33.799] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach(); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Action/Task/Helper.php, Line: 49

[15-Aug-2018 18:10:34 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach(); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Action/Task/Helper.php, Line: 49

[2018-08-15 18:10:34.089] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach(); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Action/Task/Helper.php, Line: 49

[15-Aug-2018 18:11:36 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::onError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::onError(Exception $e); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[2018-08-15 18:11:36.130] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::onError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::onError(Exception $e); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[15-Aug-2018 18:11:39 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::onError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::onError(Exception $e); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[2018-08-15 18:11:39.992] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::onError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::onError(Exception $e); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

Thank you

SEO toolkit scan task is not stucked.

I've tried the addendio patch, I will see effects later.

I've seen this but digitalocean dns is not installed on my plesk.

something else stuck???? It must not be the same module, but could be the same result ...

You also may have a look what should be in there:

Code:
[2018-08-15 18:10:33.799] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach(); File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Action/Task/Helper.php, Line: 49
there's a foreach loop ... where the variable is declared and what should be inside? Can you post the code?

something else stuck???? It must not be the same module, but could be the same result ...

You also may have a look what should be in there:

Code:
there's a foreach loop ... where the variable is declared and what should be inside? Can you post the code?

Seems to be corrupted... ???

Code:
<?php
    die("The file {$_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']} is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.\n");
    __sw_loader_pragma__('PLESK_12_5');
?>
U+Óâôa0_-œ+ý4§ðF±`"òžôvø›â?ñtyôVËÔOuý)Ó¿Ý_Iuç£`ŽëQ:½=?sÛÚŸú,¬ý??£·*·{&ŽÍ
æ¥áʝ“ú8 ?ç*^…»™â6E9,¤>kÆðÍÞÂ%hÚ+zCdi¯‡e².–ÐÑ%ÿ44aqsxŒdÙÈ0æÅá7Š^ÑaV
ÖQéíœúÄÂDIŠëç4Cÿqaé1wëðäþþh¬ü›¿ VÎMd…׏Pè§tn‹ìÿÉù÷¦ù
gEOFbŠH
„[ûM“Ù¶ÜÄ„ÁNbgÕXåó…!Ù¡†£3´ÁüTPâû•uy¯bš#(nvðtO
Y¡y©l^;x= ÍOZ@Ö…{
§G—ýÌDbtÒ;‹a    i ‰%â_Ø•<{A3Ð
7y*PóÇFRš2§z×¹”î~ãIÁàŸó
„»k%SÒü`²kv)¬r(@”:tEÕ–å¨ôícBh.ÌûáåòSFúëzYúOm>)*]    u ÿ˜ËYÍéb´›`&~Ðõ])óZÎñM2ÝCo‚0ÂÄæýš©µ$Žò(¸ï9‡‚”â6W|†üŸ¶    ÊôÀ„5à'NË°X'^Uwã÷S!˜Îes±3Go>é!|Ê»µ‚¿ ªª1Ø›Ìð,ú¼w±
{iB²a;Kï_â¿ô    ȋ½¬

Yeah ... I hate this. There is Software to encrypt code .... I put such a piece in one of my onlineshops and now, as the vendor company is not longer existing I have a big problem, because the base software changed and this piece did not use the internal functions, no it reproduced them with own code ... I can't change this now. What means, if I want to login, I have to replace my much better encrypted password by md5 in the database .....

Back to topic ...

As the File is "Task/Helper.php" and there's a "AddendioWordpress" plugin involved .... this may really help you:
How to delete a stuck task?

Back